We collect your personal information when you interact with us or our services, such as when you use our site. We also monitor how visitors use our site, to help us improve our services and optimize our customer experience.
We collect information:
- when you create an account or change the settings of that account;
- when you place an order or during the processing thereof;
- when you contact us directly by email, telephone, post, courier or via our chat;
- when you browse and use our site (before and after creating an account).
We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising platforms as well as our fraud detection service provider.
As part of our confidentiality commitments vis-à-vis our customers and more generally visitors to our site, we make a commitment to transparency regarding the information you communicate to us.
When you visit our site or place IG Spark orders on them, we ask you to provide information about yourself: your name, contact details, your order details and payment information (credit cards / debit).
We collect technical information from your mobile device or computer, such as its operating system, type of device and connection, and the IP address from which you access our site.
We will only process the data we collect about you if we have a relevant legal basis: if we need to process your information in order to provide you with the service you have requested or for the conclusion of a contract, if we have your consent, if we have a justifiable reason for processing your data, or if we are legally required to do so.
When we need it to provide you with the requested service or to enter into a contract, we use your information:
- to provide you with access to relevant parts of the site;
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to be able to collect your payments;
- to contact you, when necessary about our services. For example to resolve any problems related to your orders.
Where we are required by a legal obligation to do so, we may use your information:
- to create a history of your orders;
- to comply with any legal obligation or regulatory requirement to which we may be subject.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some cookies, or to alert you when websites install or access cookies. If you disable or refuse our cookies, please note that some parts of the Site may become inaccessible or may not function properly.
We carry out anti-fraud checks on all of our customers. Where we believe we are detecting fraudulent activity, we may prevent you from placing an order and using our site.
We will not keep your information longer than we deem necessary.
The information we collect will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes described in the “Use of my information” paragraph above, in accordance with our legitimate interest or for a period specifically required by applicable regulations or laws, such as retention of information for regulatory reporting purposes.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors such as:
- our contractual rights and obligations in relation to the information considered;
- legal obligation (s), under applicable law, to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under applicable law (s);
- possible disputes;
- guidelines published by the competent data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we delete your information for security reasons when we have served the purpose for which it was collected.
We adopt strong technologies and policies to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is properly protected.
We take steps to protect your information against unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
If you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure. We will take measures to protect your information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any data you transmit to us, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.